Sunday, August 19, 2012

Snow White styled senior session...nashville, tn senior photographer

so the story goes...snow white ditched that witch took her "magic" apple and headed to houston. 

she grew up pretty & tall & is headed to college in the fall, with all the other modern day princesses!

roughly a week & a half ago, I was caught daydreaming with the one & only Shalonda Chaddock of Chubby Cheek Photography.  besides having the most amazing day talking "the biz," I was able to specifically choose a session I wanted to shoot while I was with her.  Of course, I put her expertise to the test and chose a conceptual, styled senior session...and of course she and the lovely Jessica Avery of The Cotton Exchange {Vintage Rentals} took my challenge in stride and showed me how 2 texan girls roll!  we had an amazing session, amazing day and thanks to Shalonda, lots of wonderful new going on here at Stephanie Marie Photographie!!!

Grab your Sunday morning java and enjoy Snow White!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I am in love with some many of your images!!!! It was such a joy to have the opportunity to meet you and work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. What a fun session! Love the way you captured the red apple! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete