Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Smith Preschool Vintage Days of Summer

Sooooo, recently I had the great pleasure of shooting my daughters beloved preschool' day camp! Smith Preschool just celebrated its 60th year and is looking forward to a bright future ahead! My Lil crazy man will be terrorizing the halls of Smith a year from now!
Anyway...we had so much fun with the "big" balloons, jumping, spinning, the "whoa, you are close!" close-ups, & of course, everybodys favorite, candy bucket! I'll admit, I'm not scared to bribe a child! All the parents received their proofs today, so now we can all watch and enjoy the morning I spent at Smith! Make sure your volume is up! A big thanks to everyone who helped pull this off, it went off without a hitch and I couldn't have done it without you!



IF THE ABOVE WILL NOT PLAY PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
http://www.photodex.com/share/stephaniemariephotographie/8g8mcmg4

Subscribe to the Stephanie Marie Photographie blog to stay on top of all the new releases, special promotions and latest news!

No comments:

Post a Comment