Tuesday, March 1, 2016

THE SPRING MINI SESSION EVENT 2016, Stephanie Marie Photographie, Nashville TN children's photographer, Franklin TN modern family photography, Spring Hill TN lifestyle photography, Spring Mini Photography sessions

Could it be?  I can feel it, really feel it, dare I say it outloud???

Ok, everyone quietly, with fingers crossed, say it with me...
 
SPRING HAS FINALLY SPRUNG!  Hopefully...I promise Mother Nature...I BELIEVE!
 
Whew, ok I think we are in the clear now! SOOOOO, lets celebrate with the release of the
 
2016 April Spring Mini Sessions!!!

2016 SPRING MINI SESSIONS FEATURE:

30 minute on-location photography session

5 digital images with full print release

set of 3 accordion mini albums

$300

$125 due at time of booking
Final balance due 2 weeks prior to session

($1025 value)
{TN sales tax NOT included}

BOOKING & LOCATION INFO: stephaniemariephotographie@gmail.com or 615.810.9048

sessions are booked on first come first serve basis & have limited availability.


1 comment:

  1. Informative article ! Just to add my thoughts , you are searching for a CA CHHS MC 210 , my business partner used a fillable version here http://goo.gl/3l5XiH.

    ReplyDelete