Monday, April 15, 2013

10 on 10 circle Pop turns 57...Nashville TN lifestyle photographer

So this months 10 on 10 fell on my dear old Dads (aka POP) 57th birthday.  Of course we celebrated with steak dinner, complete with my fav, Chocolate martinis, twice baked potatoes, learning to yo-yo (POP is the bomb yo-yoer...Nana is quite the champ holahooper), playing the crazy Ethel chase and a lot of love all around...if I've learned anything participating in this project is to love the imperfect, capture the real and just let the rest fall into place...


Follow the photography REAL life awesomesauce with the uber fabulous Erica May Photography HERE!!! She WILL NOT disappoint! Plus, doesn't everyone LOVE a confession...

6 comments:

  1. So great! Your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I posted a comment but I no longer see it. If it pops again, I apologize.
    Looks like you had a fun day and celebration! Lovely family images. I love seeing the dog's ears up in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very fun day! Happy bday to your dad! And yes, I agree this project is great for realizing that even the imperfect is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday : )
    Treasure every moments!

    ReplyDelete