Sunday, February 5, 2012

because 1 day...londons birds nest

This post is very special to me!  My little artist found this sweet birds nest at our absolute favorite store in downtown Franklin, PD's.  If you haven't checked them out and you are local, do yourself a favor!  They have the most unique finds and the prices will literally make you gasp at the outstanding deals!!!
I digress...as soon as she picked this birds nest out, I said "what an awesome prop for Easter sessions!"  Immediately, she asked to do a photoshoot, which she set up ALL by herself! I was blown away by her creativity and my heart beat a tiny bit faster wondering if she would follow in my footsteps.  The lil pink bankie is her beloved Pickle blanket...we affectionately call it her lifeline! At home, she picked out all the edits herself and was so proud! Of course, I had to shoot a little of my love as well!

because 1 day...may she always find joy in the simple things...









To be the first to receive all the latest happenings and promos here at Stephanie Marie Photographie, be sure to subscribe to the IE blog HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment